918698302953 / 61450153424

BASMATI RICE 1121 SELLA 

Basmati Rice was introduced to the World by Indian traders. Basmati & Non Basmati Rice is an important part of various Indian cuisines but now is also used in Persian, Arab and also in Eastern cuisines. More than 60% of the total Basmati & Non Basmati Rice is produced in India. Basmati & Non Basmati Rice is a low-fat complex carbohydrate that is quickly digested and rapidly made available to the muscles and other body systems that’s why it is a perfect source of energy.

Our Basmati & Non Basmati  Rice variety has qualitative features like 100% purity, very extra-long grain, famous for its aromatic fragrance, non-sticky after cooking. Each and every single grain is rich in texture and is and white in colour. We ensure that the Basmati Rice we offer is free from all kinds of impurities and will prove to be highly beneficial to the range of worldwide customers.

Specification:

Quality: Pure Sortex clean Basmati Rice (Premium Quality).

Length of Rice: 8.20-8.35 mm before cooking.

Broken: 2% max (2/3 basis)

Damage & discolored: Nil

Black grains: Nil

Foreign matter: Nil

Taste: Sweet

Moisture: 12.5% to 13% max

We never compromised on the quality and services provided to the customer. The organization has extensive knowledge to meet international standards of quality and excellence.

Service Photo  

FAQ

1.Will you customize the packing design?

   Yes, we do printing in the bag as per buyers requirement.

 

2.What is the payment terms?

   30% advance and remaining 70% as confirmed, irrevocable LC

3.What is the lead time?

   Within 20-30days from the date of advance payment & LC confirmation.